Monday, June 11, 2012

Mundane Monday - Neon Lights

I am a child of the 80's so I remember neon...and I liked it! It's back so I decided a nice yellow neon skirt from Ann Taylor was a fun and affordable way to try out this trend. I've styled it very simply and then changed up the accessories and shoes so you could wear it for lunch with your girlfriends or a casual Friday night. Enjoy!


Easy outfit for running errands or running around with the kids. I like the zipper detail on one side of the skirt.

Going out with the girls or casual night out with a few quick accessory additions and changing your shoes. Easy dressing at its best!



Skirt - Ann Taylor
Tee - Banana Republic (comes in lots of colours)
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Michael Kors
Wedges - Jimmy Choo
Ring - Ann Taylor
Bracelets - Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. oooh I love yellow!!! It suits you well!!
    I'm linking up through Exposure 99% blog hop.
    Esmeralda @ sciencesosexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete