Monday, June 18, 2012

Mundane Mondays - Nautical Ease

The Mundane is back and it's always easy, because its Monday and I have a sick child at home with me.


Blue and white is easy summer dressing. I know some will see the white jeans and think "four kids and white what a disaster!!". Sometimes it is, but I like to wear them so I don't mind. I am always doing laundry so one more pair of jeans is not going to make a difference for me. If I know we are having pasta or pizza I will dress accordingly but I don't let having kids stop me from wearing my favourite articles of clothing. Anyone else agree?





My life has been taken over by soccer (football for all those outside Canada and the U.S.), so I'm praying that my Croatian team (AJMO VATRENI) makes it to the next round, they play today and I am already nervous and nauseous.

I love seeing a sea of checkers!

Hoping your week is off to a great start (we'll see how I am after the game)!

Denim - Hudson (old)
Top - Mimi & Coco (old)
Shoes - Jimmy Choo 
Bag - LV
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - Want Boutique


18 comments:

  1. Yep.. def following you now!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I agree with you.. there's no mall like Sommerset.. it is my fave!


    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo brave - I'm terrified of wearing white. I'm a magnet to dirt, spaghetti sauce, and chocolate milk - no joke!! lol

    I'm visiting from the MMM Hop and I'm following via email, FB, G+, and Twitter. I also wanted to let you know about two giveaways for children's books that I'm currently hosting. Have a great week! Cheers, Renee

    http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/giveaways/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic white jeans with the blue top, Iva! And your hair looks great! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I LOVE the bag!! New follower through the Mom's Monday Mingle. With three boys soccer has taken over out lives too (not that I mind). I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfits! Thanks for the follow. Now following you also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with you,i war white a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore those white skinny jean capris and that LV purse! I'm a wedge shoe girl so I'd definitely rock those too. Newly following from Home Take 2 blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! Especially the shoes and purse! I am a new follower from the 99% hop..have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi your shoes look divine and comfortable. I would do anything for comfy stylish shoes and with that colour it can go with pretty much anything. Nice.
    Looking forward to what you post next.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you're a mother of four and still work it everyday! New follower from the naptime review hop :) Please come visit me over at Cave Princess sometime!

    Krista
    www.caveprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just started following from mom's monday mingle! Okay, I have those shoes but in white and i haven't worn them because i just cant figure out what to wear them with. I think your outfit is the perfect look to put with my (our) shoes. white pants and navy top- or stripe-kind of nautical. very cute! im gonna read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely loving your wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style.
    Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are wearing those white jeans girly. I have always been scared of wearing white bottoms even before kids.

    Visiting from the Make My Morning hop.

    http://bookwormmama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm stopping by from the Make my Morning blog hop and LOVE your outfit! Love nautical - you put this ensemble together well. Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. stopping by from Mom Blogger's Club and your newest follower too! Follow me at

    homelearninghomeloving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete